Saturday, December 21, 2013

Are Nazis - "White"?

One of the favorite subjects of the many antisemite trolls that visit this blog (and leave me their excrement to clean after them) is how to recognize a Jew. Are Jews - "White"?  Do they have earlobes? Are their penises small?  Logically, that led me to wonder if Nazis are recognizable on the street. Are they - "White"? Are they earlobed? What about their penises? I found a clear pic of a certified, unmixed, convicted Austrian Nazi, Herr Gottfried Kuessel (left) and tried to distill his  racial features. He seems  palid cream colored to me, almost white, but I know from the Jew's case that one may "look" White and be, racially, "African" and/or "Asiatic" according to the classifier's whim. If one is allowed to generalize from one pic, the most recognizible characteristic may be the vacant, empty, expressionless, unintelligent look. I hope the physiognomist and race-scientist experts that cruise the internet will help me to learn more on this subject.

5 comments:

B said...

Why Jews publish unflattering picture of Aryans? Why Jews not know that camera adds 50 pounds and subtracts 50 IQ points? Why Jews so hurtful and insensitive?

spagetiMeatball said...

I no longer care who is white or non-white. If someobody says you are asiatic barbarian, I say good. The chinese must think we are crazy.

spagetiMeatball said...

If somebody says, you are a murderous, insane, raping, barbarian who controls world banks and is busy destroying Western society, you should say: Was that supposed to be an insult?

Anonymous said...

He could be one of those pig hybrids.

J said...

I cant see clearly his earlobes, but he may be one. His body is more piggy than chimpy.